Ever wish you had a partner who could show you how to print?
Andrew Collett will take you through his workﬂow that he uses to create his gallery quality images. Yes, you will have a “print partner”!
You will follow along with Andrew and use your own raw ﬁles and computer. You will learn how to prepare a ﬁle for printing and then see your 16x24 inch canvas, stretched, printed and finished ready to hang right before your eyes. Better decide where you will hang it as you will be taking that print home with you - a $120 value!
Assisting Andrew during the workshop will be his fine art production manager James Toth. James brings a wealth of printing knowledge and real world experience as head printer for Andrew's company, Print Parnter.
• monitor calibration (more info for participants after signup)
• demonstrations of how ink impacts on various papers
• sharpening - when, where and how
• printer settings
• soft prooﬁng
• creating personalized LR export presets for camera club print competitions
• a laptop
• three to ﬁve raw ﬁles
• prints for critique (optional)
• a lunch - sandwiches are available across the street if you prefer, 45 minute break
The workshop is being held at Andrew's printing company, PrintParnter Inc. Located at 2697 Steeles Ave West on the corner of Steeles and Petrollia (1 block east of Keel).
Registre below using the paypal button. Workshop is strictly limited to 12 participants.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.